Thursday, February 24, 2011

LOVE LETTER FOR MY UMMI


Dear Ummi,
I will return oh ummi
And kiss your blessed forehead
And supress all my complaints
And taste the scent of your blessings 

Enjoy the richness of your comfort
When i lie my cheek on your feet
I Water the soil with my happy tears
Grateful that you are alive

How many nights did you stay up late
So that I could sleep to my content?

And how many times did you thirst
So you could quench my thirst with your tenderness?

And one day I was ill, I do not forget
The tears from you that were like the healing rain 

And your eyes which stayed awake all night
fearing that I may be in danger

And the day we parted at dawn
and Oh what a harsh dawn that was 

Words cannot explain what I felt
when I abandoned you 

And you told me things which I still
remember throughout my life
"You will never find a heart
more tender towards you than mine"
"You will never find a hear
more tender towards you than mine" 


oh want of my life.. obedience to you,
[is what] the God of existence has instructed me to do. 

Your influence is the secret of my success 

And my love of you is the secret of my belief

And the sincerety of your prayer [for me]..
has resolved my misfortunes and my sadness
My love towards you..
no human being loves anything like it 

You are the beating of my heart
And you are what lights my vision
And you are the tune on my lips
My problems cease when I see your face 

To you I do return oh ummi
Tomorrow I rest from my journey
And a second age will begin for me
and the branches will blossom with flowers

I LOVE U UMMI 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails