Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Don't Let Me Go



Forgive me God I beg I pray
I did not do good in my Days
I did not do all that you see 
and finally I went astray
I ask you now for one more chance
And I will follow you without a glance
I will change my life my life for you
And Follow your word through and through
I will be back I promise
Don't let me go this way
Give me one chance don't let me go

You are so kind
(mmmmm)
you are so pure
oo
you are the ONE
aaa
you are my cure

oooo
Don't let me gooooo
Don't let me gooooo
Don't let me go.... 

I know that I have missed my prayer
Thought you'd forgive me anyway
I took advantage of your love
Not knowing you watched from above
I was so bad I could not see
My sins all gathering in front of me' 
I was so blind until this day
Didn't know I end up this way
I will be back I promise
Don't let me go this way
Give me one chance
Done let me go
You are so kind
You are so pure
You are so the one
You are my cure

Don't let me goooooooo

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails